Possession, passing, shooting, and scoring game statistics for soccer games at any level on your Apple® or Android™ mobile device.
Stop the boot ball. Help your team play intelligent soccer.
SoccerMeter lets you track the passing and ball possession performance of your favorite soccer team at any level using your Apple® or Android™ mobile device. Simply register player First Touch on the ball using your left thumb for one team and your right thumb for the other team. You do not have to take your eyes off of the action on the field to generate complete team possession and passing statistics just like you see on television for top professional soccer games. These team statistics include:
- Pass Completion Percentage
- Time of Possession and Time of Possession Percentage
- Number of First Touches and Number of Completed Passes
- Number and Duration of “Strings” of Consecutive Completed Passes by a Team
- Number of Shots and Goals
- Scoring Summary including Time of Goal, Scorer, and Passes in build-up to each goal.
For those that need more statistics than listed above, there are increasingly capable versions of SoccerMeter available for purchase. Some versions SoccerMeter can also instant message score updates to team fans who can’t be at the field for a game. This app is intended for team assistants and dedicated fans who are serious about collecting useful possession/passing statistics while watching their favorite team. Coaches can then use your E-mailed possession statistics to evaluate team progress.