Please send your SoccerMeter app support requests, bug/crash reports, comments, and change requests/suggestions via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.orgCorrections and suggestions for the SoccerMeter.com website will also be accepted at this E-mail address. Additional questions, answers, and other useful information about SoccerMeter can be found on the FAQ page of this site and also on the SoccerMeter Facebook page.
All versions of SoccerMeter for Apple devices are iOS 9 compatible!
This includes SoccerMeter Pro as long as you update to the newest version 2.06. Please make sure that you have updated to the latest version in order for SoccerMeter Pro to work properly on your iOS 9 device.
Please send in whatever problems you find (with all versions of SoccerMeter) to email@example.com
Latest update for SoccerMeter (iPhone and iPod Touch) is Version 2.03.
Latest update for SoccerMeter for iPad Version is 2.03.
Latest update for SoccerMeter Pro (for iPad) is Version 2.06.
Latest update for SoccerMeter Lite is 0.90.
Known Issues for iPhone, iPad and Pod Touch
- Once the Half button has been changed to 2nd (i.e., after halftime) you can no longer edit the team names.
- The Game Type must be set before or during the 1st Half (i.e., when Half Button is set to 1st) in order for Game Type to appear correctly in saved and E-mailed game data tables. If you change the Game Type after halftime these changes will not appear in saved and E-mailed game data tables.
If your SoccerMeter sounds are not working on your Apple device, please try the following steps:
- Please make sure you have selected a non-custom sound for both teams (i.e. not the 'OFF' or 'CUSTOM' sound selections) in the Sounds Setup screen.
- Please make sure that the ringer/sound SWITCH on you iPad is ON (i.e., NOT ON SILENT) and the ringer/sound volume turned up ALL THE WAY.
- Please verify that your earbuds work (using iTunes).
As silly as it might seem, following the above verification steps have solved ALL reported cases of sounds not working in SoccerMeter on Apple devices to date. Most of the time the problem has been the sound/ringer switch inadvertantly switched or bumped to the wrong position or the volume too low.
If you are unable to E-mail your game data from your Apple device (iPod, iPhone, or iPad): SoccerMeter quite simply calls Apple's standard Mail program interface that is built-in to iOS to send game data. Thus if your Apple device's Mail settings are not properly configured, SoccerMeter will be unable to E-mail stats data. So before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, please first verify that you can send E-mail DIRECTLY from your iPad using Apple's built-in Mail program that came with your Apple device.
For SoccerMeter to send Tweets from your Apple device, the Twitter app must be installed and properly configured for you to send Tweets. Your Twitter app and settings are used to actually send the game update messages, so you do not need to enter your Twitter user information from within the SoccerMeter app (other than turning the Tweet setting on or off).